The Australian Food Sovereignty Alliance campaigns on behalf of millions of Australians who want a fairer, more sustainable and more resilient food system.
We represent and advocate for small- and medium-scale producers to every level of government. We’re also a member of international organisations like La Via Campesina and have a seat at the table at the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organisation. Farmer members also have access to our Legal Defence Fund, who will ensure that you never have to fight alone.
We can only do all of this with your support. Your membership contribution resources the critical campaigns we run, but more importantly, your membership adds to our collective strength – the more people we represent, the harder we are to ignore.
We’re excited to welcome you to AFSA!
All membership levels:
- ACCESS discounted, first release tickets to AFSA events
- RECEIVE our regular newsletter
- HAVE YOUR SAY in how our organisation is run and participate in our Annual General Meeting
- ACCESS to the Legal Defence Fund for legal support and representation on regulatory and policy issues.
- LIST your organisation in the directory
We have two membership levels - Farmer and Farmer Ally, because anyone in the food movement who is not a farmer, is an ally! The Allies category is for individuals or organisations, who can choose a membership contribution appropriate to their financial situation, from $50 - $500. Farmer members can select their membership contribution from $75-$500
|Farmer||$75.00 per Year.||Select|
|Ally||$50.00 per Year.||Select|