More InformationTHE ALLIANCE formed in Sydney in 2005 to coordinate the efforts of rural producers, health professionals, community workers and community-based advocates active in promoting food security and developing a socially, economically and environmentally sustainable food system in the Sydney region and broader New South Wales (NSW).
Members includes people working in sectors such as:
- health and aged care
- community services and welfare
- local government
- urban planning
- agriculture and primary industries
- community gardens, Permaculture and organic food industries and organisations
- food and hospitality industries
- ethicists and religious organisation.
AdSense codeFlag Ad
This Ad has been viewed 2185 times.